SEMA Approved Racking Inspections
Storage systems are a valuable asset within any business and should be cared for appropriately. Regular inspections are essential. To comply with Health & Safety legislation, an inspection must be carried out once a year by a SEMA approved Racking Inspector.
We can provide a detailed inspection, highlighting any areas of damage and itemising all repair work to be carried out. Using the SEMA codes of practice and traffic light damage criteria the reports are easy to understand and recognise where any damages or problems lie.
Our Racking report will cover the following;
- Damage report recording all damage by location
- Damage colour coded according to SEMA SARI reporting criteria
- Summarises by category allowing identification of urgent issues
- Prioritisation of remedial action
- “Red Risk Notices” issued for serious defects
- Notes on any other relevant issues
- In-depth report on installation and specific issues highlighted in the damage report
- Comprehensive appendices providings
- Essential reference material & technical data
- Guidance on “Best Practice”
- Advice general warehousing issues
If you have a Pallet Racking System that you need certified to comply with Health & Safety regulations, fill in the form below and we can get you a quote today.