Importance of Warehouse Signing
- Warehouse signage is critically important for improving employee safety, workflow efficiency, and productivity. As well as this, there are also industry and legal regulations you are required to adhere to. In order to operate a well-maintained and high-functioning warehouse, you must ensure pallet racking signage is a top priority.
- Signage should should be present throughout the warehouse, highlighting any dangers or potential dangers.
Examples of Signs
- Load Bearing Sign - Load bearing signs are required by health and safety to display the load capacity of pallet racking beams and frames
- Labelling - There are many reasons that products that are stored on shelves, to identify hazardous items, medication, and specialist products, or to inform warehouse staff that protective clothing may be required for handling specific items; labelling is an important part of running your warehouse.
- Health and Safety - Signs play a big role in health and safety in a warehouse, including information warehouse operatives of any restricted areas, hazardous items, dangerous machinery, electrical and gas awareness, wet floors, and danger of slips and trips.